ALS in the Heartland’s Calendar of Events
The Tri-Cities Area Walk will be held on June 11, 2023 at Suck's Lake in Grand Island, NE.
On-site registration and activities begin at 1. The ceremonial walk begins at 2. Walking is optional and pets are encouraged!
We will have:
- A bounce house generously donated by Gonzales Jumpers on the Island.
- Pet Sense will be joining us! They will have a booth set up where they will be giving away treats to our furry friends who join us at the walk!
- A Card-Your-Yard photo op to help spread ALS awareness.
- Anna Street Trolley will be joining us as well! They will be around for all your sweet treat needs. Plus, 10% of their proceeds for the day goes right back to the agency!
- Free food, snacks & drinks. Including runza sandwiches from Runza!
- Raffle & silent auction
We hope to see you, your loved ones, and your furry friends at Suck's Lake on June 11th!
This event is sold out. Please contact Taylor or Tammy with questions and/or concerns.
We look forward to seeing you at the Golf Classic on June 30th. Golfers please check in at 11 am. Shotgun start is at noon.
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- 18 holes of golf play
- 1 cart per 2 players
- Use of driving range
- Limited Edition Swag Bag
- Limited Edition Balls
- Dinner (Prime Rib & Roast Chicken buffet)
Your support allows us to continue to provide for the immediate needs for people living with ALS right here, right now. We appreciate you!
Join us for ALS in the Heartland's fantastic Wine & Beer event! It will be held at the Shops of Legacy (southwest corner of 168th & West Center Road) on Friday, August 11th from 5:00pm-8:30pm.
It will be a fun evening full of wine and beer tastings, finger foods, shopping, raffles, and more!
As always, all donations go directly to benefit people living with ALS in our community right here, right now.
Join us on Sunday, August 27th at Crystal Cove Park in South Sioux City for the South Sioux City Area ALS Walk. On site registration and activities begin at 1pm. The ceremonial walk will take off at 2pm.
We will have refreshments, snacks, and family friendly activities. Walk routes are handicapped accessible and pet friendly. We look forward to seeing you there!
Please join us on Sunday, September 24th at Skyview Lake in Norfolk for the Northeast Nebraska Area Walk (Previously called Norfolk & Columbus Area Walk). We will be located under the shelter near the park. On-site registration and family friendly activities will begin at 1:00 pm. The ceremonial walk around Skyview Lake will begin at 2:00 pm. Walk routes are pet-friendly & handicapped-accessible. Walking is optional! We can't wait to see you there!
More information will be given as we get closer to the date of the event.